In order to enroll in our University, you will need to deliver the following documents to the Faculty Registrar’s Office. Some of them are to be issued by authorities in your Country, while others are to be obtained once you arrive in Italy.
Please check procedures and deadlines for limited access courses.
Documents to be obtained in your Country of origin:
- your previous study title translated and legalized by the competent Italian Embassy/Consulate in your Country, accompanied by the “Declaration of Value” (Dichiarazione di Valore) issued by the same authority, certifying that you have completed 12 years of schooling;
- (only for Master’s degree courses (not single cycle)) a certificate issued by the competent academic authority of your University listing the exams you have passed, marks, date of exam, credits, hours for student work. This document must be translated into Italian or English and legalized by the competent Italian Embassy/Consulate in your Country;
- (only for Master’s degree courses (not single cycle)) official study programme including all the learning activities completed to obtain the academic qualification in your Country, on the headed paper of your university, with stamp and signature, translated into Italian or English;
- English language proficiency certificate at B2 Level (for English-taught courses, if achieved);
- Italian language proficiency certificate at B2 Level (for Italian-taught courses, if achieved).
Documents to apply for and to be issued in Italy before applying for enrolment:
- enrolment application form (to be filled in online on the University website);
- copy of your ID document/passport with STUDY visa (for non-EU citizens);
- copy of your residence permit or receipt confirming the application for the residence permit (for non-EU citizens);
- “Codice fiscale” (Italian Fiscal code) to be issued by “Ufficio dell’Agenzia delle Entrate”.
Please find detailed instructions about enrolment procedures on our website.
For further information, please contact the relevant Registrar’s Office: