EU and EU equivalent students
A non-EU student can be considered as a EU equivalent student if one of the following situations occurs:
- The student holds citizenship in one of the following countries: Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, San Marino;
- The student has a non-UE citizenship and is regularly staying in Italy according to art. 39, comma 5 of the decree no. 286/1998 (modified by art. 26 of the law no. 189 dated 30/7/2002);
- “…foreigners awarded with the temporary residence permit either for a subordinate or autonomous job, for family reasons, for political or humanitarian asylum, or for religious reasons”;
- “…foreigners regularly living in Italy since at least one year who graduated from high school in Italy”;
- “…foreigners, living in any country, who have a final degree from Italian schools abroad, or from foreign or international schools either in Italy or abroad, in case bilateral agreements or special regulations concerning the recognition of study titles are in force”.
How to enrol
Please find detailed instructions about enrolment procedures on our website.
Please check procedures and deadlines for courses with admission tests.
For further information, please contact the relevant Registrar’s Office: